Thursday, May 31, 2007

Googling Andrew Barnett

So guess what... when you search "Andrew Barnett" on google, you get "Andrew Barnett, M.D."'s website! Sweet, I'm number one! Wait... this isn't me

Andrew Barnett, M.D. 's website

Hope this doesn't cause problems down the road. I can just imagine, meeting someone, whether it be a patient or a date, and they decided to google me later. Boy will they be surprised.
I also found out that Andrew Barnett is a wigmaker and a culinary coffee authority. Well, I have roasted my own coffee in the past. I bought a few pounds of green coffee in Ethiopia, roasted them on the stove at home, and served it right up, super fresh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might have to use your middle initial or Russell so no one gets confused : )

Svalbard said...

haha. my name is andrew barnett too.