Saturday, January 21, 2006

Top Cars

I've been looking at cars recently, because if I do my internship anywhere with rain or snow (anywhere outside of Southern California) I'll be getting a new car. My truck here is 2 wheel drive with no limited slip differential and high performance tires, so it does pretty poorly in anything slick. Here's a list of cars I'm looking at in no particular order.


1. 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
2. Mazda 6 Mazdaspeed
3. Subaru WRX or STi
4. Mitsubishi Evolution IX or VIII
5. Audi A3
6. Toyota Tacoma 4WD (Access or Double Cab)
7. Infinity G35 Sedan AWD used
8. Toyota 4runner 4WD used
9. Audi A4 used
10. BMW 325 xi used
11. Subaru Legacy GT
12. Nissan Xterra
13. Toyota FJ Cruiser

So you can see, I want either something 4wd with real offroad capabilities or something AWD and fast. Plus it's got to look sweet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a '92 Ford Explorer that I am really pleased with. I bought it from my old boss at the school of nursing at UAA; only paid $1000 for it, and it has been the best vehicle I've ever owned! I'm sure the '07 would be a fine ride.