Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I love...

My family, my friends, snowboarding in powder, experiencing other cultures, my car and other rally cars, my truck and other sport trucks, ecosystems and trying to create them at home particularily in aquariums, lots of music (emotional, international, beat driven, chill...), Jesus, Young Life, going down with a mountain bike (not necessarily going up), Whistler, Hawaii, Costa Rica, Hong Kong, other places bordering or in the Pacific Ocean that I have yet to go to, Chipotle, Panera, kids with disabilities, kids in Africa, speeding, anesthesiology, fighter jets, foreign foods (especially tacos, sushi, pho, Ethiopian, Middle Eastern, Indian...), stout such as Guiness, hot sake, "extreme" sports, guitar, pianists, cooks, abstract landscape paintings, summers in the Northwest, surfing, discovering new music, coffee, chocolate, peppercorn steak, Dr Pepper, having a garage, my children that I sponsor, missionaries, praying with patients, my photo album screen saver, my churches (Mars Hill, Sandals, Apex), sunny and a dry 75 degrees with a slight breeze, Forest Gump, cutting edge technology, thunderstorms, Cajun food, loud trance, rock concerts, Quiksilver clothes, wood, big trees, water, Candy with a capital C...

1 comment:

janie and paul =) said...

Hey Drew,

Just got back from a month-long rotation at Mwami Adventist Hospital in Zambia. I love that place! Dr. Ang and family say hi! =) I totally didn't know you did a rotation out there last year. They told me all about your and Audley's adventures. Take care! --janie =)