Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Belly

While Drew is away on TDY for the next few weeks, I (Candice) will do most of the blogging. As you probably can guess from our previous post, this pregnancy has affected both of our lives quite a bit. Here's a quick update: I am currently feeling great in the midst of the second trimester, surpassing the first trimester's infamous bought of morning sickness. However, I've noticed a big change in my memory (sorry if I forget your name) and extreme clumsiness (I've already broken several glasses and my glass blender!). The belly is now getting bigger, allowing me to get good use out of the Christmas gifts of maternity clothes. Despite these delightful quirks, our little Sprout at 22 weeks is suppose to be as big as a spaghetti squash weighing about 1 pound. She's kicking quite a bit! Here's what I look like:

2 comments:

Standing for Truth said...

Your Belly Looks mine and I'm not pregnant :( More Belly Pictures!!!!

Amy said...

post more candice and drew!!! let's see more updates :)