Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Research

I finished my 2 weeks of radiology with any problems. I'm now 2 weeks into working in the anesthesia department here in Loma Linda doing research. I'm mostly creating scientific posters for conferences.

I finally replaced my computer that was stolen about 6 months ago. I got the new Mac mini with the single Intel chip. Right now I have it hooked up to my friends monitor, keyboard, and mouse, but I'll hook it up to house TV once I get the right adapter. I also ordered a wireless bluetooth mouse and keyboard that I can use for my mac and also my Palm Treo 650. Once I move, I plan to purchase my first TV. Probably an LCD HDTV.

Match is one week away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoyed your radiology time. I just spent a few days in radiology, specifically the cath lab watching very interesting proceedures. It wasn't terribly interactive, mostly just standing out of the way and asking questions, but it was very educational to say the least.

What has been your favorite hospital area so far? I've really been enjoying the ED (for obvious reasons) and the ICU. Fun and messy.

Anonymous said...

btw, what kind of research are you performing? "Making posters" is not as detailed as I'd hoped. Anything terribly interesting?